Tuesday 1 April 2014

Clarins, Bioderma and Frozen Yoghurt

Hello everybody!
Today wanted to do a small review/haul and tell you about my recent favs. 
During weekends i felt a little bit sick, so the first place I went to was a nearest pharmacy. I do have Boots close to my appartment, bur this time i decided to visit a tiny shop called Ritz Pharmacy. 
I was really impeased, because it had lots of high street brands like Aveda and OPI next to usuall medical products like Lemsip and Coldrex. 
My attention was grabbed by a shinny stand with nail polishes. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw THIS: 


Mavala 353 Gold Bronze. I've been looking for this color everywhere since i once tried it in a salon and now i own it. Still can't believe in my luck. This how it looks like on nails: 



Then i saw a huge shelf full of Clarins cosmetics. Last couple of weeks i've heard lots of reccomendations on this two products: 


The first is a Ever Mate skin balancing foudation in 110 Honey shade. As far as I consider my skin to be oily this product has a huge benefit to me - it covers my skin and makes it matte and smooth. The coverage however is not that pigmented but it's even better because I absolutely hate an effect foundation can give - fake "mask face" is not my thing at all. Unfortunately, the volume of one tube is only 30 mL which is tiny little disadvantage. 
Second thing is Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. I couldn't find any cons in that. It really is perfest. Smooth, creamy, smells ... AMAZING, tastes ... DELICIOUS! The colour i went for is 03 and it doesn't have any special name. I want to admit that i'm not a lip color lover thus i always prefer natural soft shades, so if you want to have something bright and colourful on your lips you can use this balm as a final touch to make your look settled and nice.  
And last but not the least, is product that i don't think i need to talk a lot about:

Bioderma lotion. Absolutely amazing, simply the best. Just try it and you will never want to buy another lotion ever! My skin is extremely grateful now. Love it lots! One thing: it always is a bit pricy, however in my increadible pharmacy this product was on sale. LUCK! 

And after such great shopping, i absolutely forgot about my illness and went to have a lovely frozen yoghurt. 

Have a nice week everyone. Love you all! 
Yours, TGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment